Thread: NHL Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 12:58 AM   #12
Bad News Gertner
Best Poster

Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I don't know why teams neglect defense. It baffles me.

I knew Boston was going to destroy Pittsburgh because Pittsburgh threw all their chips on Morrow, Iginla and Jokinen, and added nothing to their defense, besides slow ass Doug Murray

Edmonton currently has Hall, Eberle, Hemsky, Gagner, MSP, Horcoff, RNH, and they won't win shit.

Their current top 4 defense are Anton Belov who they signed out of the KHL and has yet to play a single game, Nick Schultz who is a nice bottom pairing guy, Justin Schultz who I love and Jeff Petry. Smid is meh and I guess Mark Fistric is the 6th by default

That is atrocious, and that's what you get for constantly spending high picks on forwards and neglecting the real need. They have a ton of $ tied of with their forwards, have a cheap d core and still don't have a #1 goaltender.