View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 11:10 AM   #141
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm thinking the winner will be

SPOILER: show
Naito. I say this mainly because of EVIL beating Okada. Gedo loves having Okada defend against his main rival's stablemates in the run up to the big title defence, so I would assume we get Okada/EVIL for the title at Destruction. Omega finally beats Okada to go to the final (rest of the results don't really matter, but I would guess Okada beats Suzuki and Omega beats SANADA, probably have EVIL beat one of Elgin and Kojima but not both) but falls to Naito in the finals.

Gives Naito his first G1 win since the whole Los Ingobernables thing started, and also the final will probably be an excellent match.

Omega transitions into feuding with either Tanahashi or Ibushi, general BULLET CLUB vs. Suzuki-gun stuff, maybe do Okada/Omega IV at King of Pro Wrestling. Omega defends US belt against Elgin and Robinson, probably loses it to one of them.

Hopefully Ibushi beats Tana to win the IC belt setting up Ibushi/Omega at the Dome. And Naito defends the briefcase against Ishii who beat him in the G1 to continue CHAOS vs. LIJ.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote