View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 04:13 PM   #36830
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
I don't know about a second reign but I can see him retaining at Hell In A Cell because he had new side plates on his championship last night on SmackDown.

The way I see it, why waste money and time making new ones if they're only going to be used three times on TV over twelve days, four months into a title reign?
Depends on when those plates were ordered since the longer its taken for Jinder to get it, the more it comes off as his decision to be champ and his current reign length was last minute ideas.

Think something like this has happened before where a champ finally got their side plates only to lose it shortly afterwards. Was more common when it was just name plates for belts.

Only real benefit is if Jinder becomes champ again in the future, WWE doesn't need to have a new set of side plates ordered.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote