View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 08:07 PM   #11
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The only big guy I want to see Braun teaming with is Joe. They're visually different enough, and there's that warring tension between them that would result in a match I'd actually want to see. They both hovered around that same rank last year. It seems to fit. The partnership would also benefit Braun, who is still green and a bit shit.

The problems with it are that Joe and Strow would probably be better suited to working heel, but there's no way they are getting put into that role. I guess Joe could remain heel or reaffirm that status when they split, but crowds are going to want to see that Braun/Joe team succeed, and I don't really know who takes the beatings, because the WWE isn't flexible enough to challenge that. I mean, they could be an awesome heavyweight team like the Road Warriors or an All Japan pairing, but WWE just doesn't think like that. Joe would be working like Ricky Morton lol.

Seems like the partner would be there to take a beating from Cesaro and Sheamus, let them get their shit in, because Sheamus ain't getting squashed, and then get that tag to Strowman. So I guess of the underdog picks, Ellsworth is really probably the best choice, unless they do want to go with Kalisto or Goldust. Hogan does make sense if they want to make that gamble and go for those headlines. Hmm.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote