View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 07:58 PM   #4
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The more I think about it, the more I think myself into believing it could actually be Bliss. I'm also kind of feeling Joe, because I don't think they'll want to comedy Braun as much as people worry about. I think Braun and his partner will be treated somewhat seriously, and him and Joe beating the piss out of Cesaro and Sheamus seems...fun.

I've got Elias getting beaten up by The Rock. I don't think they'll bother with Ellsworth. The Kalisto stuff seems like too much of a stretch, although that one wouldn't "shock" me. I can actually see it being a legend. That seems to be the way they think. There's always a chance of Tatanka at WrestleMania. Joe actually seems like a really good shout if he's healthy, but something about it feels too "fantasy." And I think the partner might be there to get beaten up. So maybe...fuck, I'm leaning with Alexa and Braun treating it like a Handicap Match.

Someone talk me into something else.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote