View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 03:15 PM   #357
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
I don't give a fuck what color costumes Cammy has. Once I unlock her, I am going to have a field day pitting her against other females in the game (Chun-Li, Crimson Viper and Rose are the only ones I can think of...) The only way Cammy could be any hotter is if someone out there drew a pic of her...
Her full name is Cammy White. Although, I prefer her in her green colors - since you bring it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khuntry View Post
Still doesn't compare to the SF pad (D-pad wise)
I bet the SF pad is awesome, but I have to adapt.

This is probably the most balanced a fighting game's been on its first version. I personally don't find any one overpowered. Then again, I haven't played with Gouken yet, and I can pretty much right off Seth as banned outright. He can sit by Algol in the 'piece of shit' table.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote