View Single Post
Old 10-22-2017, 01:42 AM   #37365
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe2222 View Post
I don't think Bruce tows the company line as much as you guys think. I think most of it is him defending things he was part of creating. He's had plenty of negative things to say and criticisms of ideas that were chose.
My thoughts exactly, I didn't like the first few episodes and gave up on them, but kept seeing clips on YT of recent stuff and decided to give it another chance.... Pritchard is biased as fuck, but he's definitely honest and entertaining as hell....Conrad is an excellent compliment to him as well, keeping him on topic and trying to dig deeper to constantly get more than Bruce sometimes wants to talk about.
Nicky Fives is offline   Reply With Quote