View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 10:25 PM   #52
Jeritron
Get a poke on

Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boondock Saint
I don't know if you're referring to movies or comics.

BUt DC have a ton of great characters. Do they all translate to film? No. Many of them are not popular enough and a good majority would be difficult to translate/gain an audience for.

Movie-wise, DC has Batman, Batman Begins, Superman and Superman II. But they also unfortunately have Batman Forever, Batman & Robin, Superman 3, 4, and Catwoman.

I'm on the side of "enjoyed Superman Returns and Batman Returns."
I don't think Batman Forever is good by any means, but I do feel it gets a worse rap than it deserves. It sucked, but it's made out to be worse than it is because of how bad Batman and Robin ended up being.

Superman Returns was well done I felt, but it just didn't do much for me.
Batman Begins was extremely well done, and I realize its truer to the comic book form of Batman, but to me Batman 89 is Batman.
Batman Returns is awesome, but it's...different.
Hopefully Dark Knight is amazing.
Jeritron is offline   Reply With Quote