View Single Post
Old 08-22-2023, 01:18 PM   #1
M-A-G
Higher. Further. Faster.

M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)M-A-G makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Rate the Game: Week 146

Sheesh, would you look at the time. And I don't just mean that it's once again Tuesday and it's time that we do another one of these. I mean, talk about a late start. Maybe a case can be made where it's preferrable to do this at this hour. No, that's laziness talking and I should be ashamed for even thinking it. Speaking of shame, does last week's Command & Conquer have anything to feel bad about? As one of the major staples of PC gaming, surely it's going to make a splash on our leaderboard, no? Let's go to the results!

Well, that's a pretty long trek towards the bottom for poor Command & Conquer as an average rating of 2.75 keeps it pretty far from elitehood. My computer tells me that 'elitehood' is not a word. It should be. Anyway, enjoy rank number 128. Destiny did not have plans of grandeur for you, unfortunately.

What destiny awaits our next game, though? I'm giddy just thinking about it! OK, maybe not giddy, but...uh...LOOK! The bowl!!!

Alrighty then! Week 146 of this sucker puts Konami back in the hotseat. It's once again a series that we haven't explored since the very beginning of Rate the Game. It's time to dust off those cardboard boxes and continue the sage of one Solid Snake as he makes his Playstation 2 debut. It's Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty! The original Metal Gear Solid got overwhelming praise and has been sitting pretty at the high end of our list for some time. Now we need to determine how the sequel stacks up against it. Are we looking at another strong contender? Give us your thoughts and rate this bad boy and we'll see you next week!

No matter what may happen to me, just remember Lzzy Hale gave me the bedroom eyes...

...again.
M-A-G is offline   Reply With Quote