View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 07:58 PM   #1938
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I've never read it to be honest. I finally found a comic store relatively close to me and when I went in there a couple of months ago they didn't seem to carry many of the new series at all. This was week 3? of the launch I believe, and he said everything had been sold so I never ended up getting into any of the smaller name series other than Hawkman which was still on the shelves. I've just been ordering them from midtowncomics.com and getting Superman, Batman, Detective, GL and Hawkman.

I started out with Grifter and Batwoman too, but they didn't really keep my interest though I can see why people love Batwoman so much. Grifter is another one I can see being cut out soon, the book looks good, but up through issue 2 he kind of struck me as a print version of a Jason Statham movie.
DaveBrawl is offline   Reply With Quote