View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 12:57 AM   #37360
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Nia Jax walking out is interesting. I was thinking about how many people must be unhappy there, and why they would be unhappy. Morale seemed so high recently (well, high for the "Evil Empire"). Why do you have talent like Aries, Neville and Nia Jax (if true) all walking out around the same time?

I wonder how much of it has to do with the different philosophies of Vince McMahon and Triple H? There's scuttlebutt that they clash, but I wonder just how many promises Triple H makes talent before Vince goes and breaks them for him? Not even trying to babyface Hunter in all this. But when companies start breaking promises to employees, that's when they get more upset about shit pay and how they are valued. Heyman managed to do this reverse thing, where he made people valued even if he couldn't pay them, haha.

I was thinking about this yesterday, before the Nia news, and it wouldn't surprise me if there are more walkouts.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote