View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 08:39 PM   #4310
PorkSoda
Diabetes Coming To Getcha

PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PorkSoda puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose Cannon View Post

Rise and Fall of WCW: 8/10

Yea, curve ball. Most people didn't like it as they felt it was short. I thought it was pretty good. If you combine it with Monday Night Wars, you pretty much get the story. I hate how they keep reusing stuff from older DVD's though. it's starting to get annoying.
I didn't like it because they left out ALOT of things that they should have talked about. As a knowledgeable internet wrestling fan, I really was confused by the first 45 minutes as well. And the fact that I only watched the DVD ONCE and I usually watch my wrestling DVD's a million times probably means i don't like it as much as I should.

The Box - 3/10

Started off okay....then it was just "What the hell?"
PorkSoda is offline   Reply With Quote