View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 03:42 PM   #15
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
In all seriousness though, I'll keep tabs on this game in the lead-up just as I have done every single year since Shut Your Mouth. I miss the days of the annual SmackDown game being a date I'd have circled on the calendar and every piece of info getting me more and more pumped. Remember the SmackDown Countdown? Getting to see something new literally every day was amazing at the time.

But for years now all of the "hype" has been fluff. I see no need to ever buy the WWE games on Day 1 because I know realistically I'm gonna get bored fast of the same tired engine.

I'd love to be wrong about this one, because I'd love to have a WWE game to genuinely look forward to. And some of the stuff mentioned so far would be really intriguing if it's legitimate. But that's a huge if given the way the series has gone.
I do miss the Countdown days.

I also miss the days when the WWE games were actually of a good quality.

I haven't bought a WWE game since WWE 2K14 and I never even played it. I still have it in it's cellophane somewhere.

Before then, I would always look forward to the next WWE game and pre-order it and then play it pretty much constantly once I got it. The last WWE game I actually played was WWE '13.

Now, I really don't give a shit about WWE games. For the last few years, all I've heard are bad things about WWE games and seen nothing but glitches and complaints appear on the internet.

I think the last time I read a really good review about a WWE game was SvR06, which actually was a really good game in my opinion. After that, the games began to slowly just be the same as last year but with a new cover and a new wrestler or two.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote