View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 06:09 PM   #48
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maluco View Post
I welcome this if true. With a lack of competition, the best way to put pressure on for change is hitting their pockets.

It has taken a while for fans to finally give up and walk away, but TV numbers are declining too quickly to just be "a sign of the times"

It's the same old predictable, boring shit every week and there needs to be a change in how they write their characters and develop TV.

I love wrestling, but I won't be back as a subscriber until things are worth watching again.
You vote with your money. I had to take away my vote for support of the company when they put the WWE Title on Jinder. I just couldn't do it anymore, even for the classic stuff.

I had the Network and I wasn't watching the specials. I'd read the recaps, find that the shows gave less jaded fans than me a lukewarm feeling, and would just skip over them. I essentially had access at no extra cost and chose not to watch.

With Jinder as champion, nothing matters to me. There's no hierarchy. There's no perception of true talent. It's a lottery or casting couch process. Jinder has only been around for 6 years, but in that time, there has been no on-air indication that he shows any of the qualities of being a star. None. And you want to break all that continuity and tell me that he is? No. Fuck you.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote