View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 06:07 PM   #15
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm surprised that Road Dogg isn't doing as well as Bubba.

I was never a fan of Road Dogg. Found the act one-note. Then I went through a phase of "Road Dogg probably knew what he was doing a lot more than I think he did," and kind of appreciated how he tailored himself to an era. Now I've come back to "man, were the Outlaws overrated." Honestly don't know how to objectively rate the man, because I can see a case for "he fucking sucks," and I can see a case for "one of the hottest stars of the Attitude era and that's all that matters."

Unfortuantely for Road Dogg, X-Pac was too. He was also the best mid-card guy in the ring they had for a long time there. Underrated as a promo and personality too. I remember when I started watching there was this myth that the guy sucked, but he's really, really, really good at what he sucks. It's hard to imagine him going beyond where he did, for whatever reason, but he had more charisma going for him than HHH did when he was pushed.

Note: I'm actually expecting X-Pac's Hall of Fame match, if he gets there, to be against HHH and people to vote HHH.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote