View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 08:23 PM   #141
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I don't want to see them split or feud with each other. Xavier Woods playing the Samuel L. Jackson to Big E's Bruce Willis would be interesting, but it's not worth sacrificing all that merchandise and all that good will they all have. They're far better aligned than separate. Kofi and Woods could be cut down by a monster heel leading to Big E fighting them solo. Kofi and Woods can stick around as a tag team or even try their hand at singles acts themselves whilst all remaining under the New Day "banner." You could even have them share singles accolades from now on. Well, I wouldn't go over the top with it, but let's say Big E is WWE Champion -- having Xavier Woods defend the belt in Atlanta, Georgia because his friend trusts him so much could be a nice little moment.

I'd be fine with Roman Reigns as the "RAW guy" and Big E as the "SmackDown guy." I know which one I'd rather watch.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote