View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 04:25 PM   #237
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
I think the move itself is more unsafe than rollins. Too many variables on how a person can land, and it can be difficult to brace yourself for it.

I ghink if rollins retires the move, then it's problem solved, because outside of that cena thing with the knee, he's never hurt anyone before, in wwe or the indies.
He's the one doing the move though and it is wildly unsafe. Like someone said, he needs to respect the recklessness of his powerbomb and not be so willy nilly with it. I think what he did to Sting is WAY worse but this still doesn't look good.

I think he's a good dude, and a great worker and praise after praise after praise, but come on, this is 3 guys he's hurt, 2 on the same move. You can only keep having so many accidents before it seems like you aren't taking responsibility for the guys inside the ring with you as much as you should be.

Then again, I'm not a worker, so maybe I'm completely wrong, and where you're going with it is completely right, Figgy. Your point has a definite validity to it, I just think in this case, where there's smoke there is fire.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote