View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 11:13 AM   #586
Theo Dious
EATER OF HOT POCKETS

Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I watched a highlight video of the show. Pretty glad I skipped everything except for Styles/Nakamura. That looked like it fucking rocked. I love the finish to it. Nakamura screaming "Come on!" and then getting kicked in the nuts before the Phenomenal Forearm through the table (which I loved when he did it against Reigns too). I like the psychology of using the announce table to stand and how that played into the finish. I can't wait to watch the whole match.
Yeah we get it, you liked the part with the balls.
Theo Dious is offline   Reply With Quote