View Single Post
Old 10-22-2016, 09:55 PM   #58
Locke
Internet Purist

Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Locke makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
A short list off the top of my head.

Super Mario Brothers
Super Mario Lost Levels
Super Mario Brothers 2.
Super Mario 3.
Super Mario World.
Super Mario 64.
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2.
Super Mario Maker since you can make levels of most of the others listed.

-Side scrolling or 3D Adventure.
-Story
-Stars Mario (or Mario and Luigi)
-1 Player (or two taking turns after defeat)
-Not an Activity Game. (No Karts, Smashing, Golfing, Olympics, Ghostbusting*, Tennis, Party)

*Luigi's Mansion is debatable. Not sure how I feel about it on the list.

I'm also going by fact that I asked if there was any real Mario Games on the WiiU. 3D seems to fit the general parameters.
have you ever played New Super Mario Bros... there is one on the Wii and Wii U... Super Mario 3D World on Wii U is just as good as the Galaxy games also... what in the holy hell are you talking about... Lost Levels is less of a real Mario game than any of those... you also listed Super Mario Bros 2 which is literally a completely different unrelated to the mario series game with some sprites and text changed
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote