View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 10:48 PM   #14
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
On one hand, there's something to be said about "no hand holding". On the other, I had to figure out my first merchant mission with little explanation (aside from one little window with text that was too small to see on my TV across the living room, but that's more endemic of modern gaming than any game in particular - there should be an option to enlarge that shit as opposed to assume everyone has a 108 inch TV or a gaming monitor that sits two feet away from our faces). If I hadn't played the beta, I wouldn't have understood the basics to even slowly grasp what all I needed to accomplish for my chicken delivery.

And some bastard sank my boat while I was finally finalizing said chicken delivery, and go back to where I dropped anchor to see what I initially thought was my stolen ship rapidly sailing away from a floating mess of supply barrels and a plume of green smoke from the mermaid.

Solo isn't the way.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote