View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 11:25 PM   #26
Kris P Lettus
Listen to Killer Mike

Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kris P Lettus makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Read this at another football related board I frequent about Plaxico Burress "milking" his injury..

Quote:
"I think his milk is going bad," said a player who overheard what another player said, according to Mike Garafolo of the Newark Star-Ledger.

Said Burress in response: "It's fine. But when I get back on the football field, when I get back out there and back to being No. 17 and making plays, everybody's going to shut up and get in line.

"You think I'm not out there because I don't want to? That would be crazy to think that. Everybody's entitled to their opinion. If they think that, then good for them. But when it comes time to strap it up on Sunday, I'll be one of the best players on the field."

Maybe it's just us, but shouldn't Burress be pissed off about this, if he really isn't milking the injury? And isn't he going to want to know who it is that thinks he's milking the injury, if he isn't milking the injury?