View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 01:15 AM   #293
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
yo, got super lucky. Tickets all sold out when I got there. Was walking away when a chick I know recognized me and called me over. One of their friends flaked on them so they had an extra ticket. Saw this shit for free, son!

SPOILER: show
Loved this movie so much. Finn and Rey are superb new protagonists, and have great chemistry. I like how the trailers mislead everyone into thinking finn was the jedi. Nice curveball. And speaking of curveballs...Kylo Fucking Ren y'all. A lot of people expected rey to be han and leias kid, which I still think she is, but I was not expecting the Kylo Ren twist at all. I liked Ren a lot. Especially his voice and how they didn't just go for vader 2.0. It's different in that it's authoritive and soft at the same time. Makes his presence more chilling.

Think most people predicted Han dying, just because ford is so old, but knowing didn't take away from the scene at all. Tremendously done.

Glad they aren't bothering with the political nonsense like the prequels. but I hope they at least mention why the republic wasn't seemingly taking an active stance against the first order, in the next film. Kind of a big plot hole.

Big mystery is Supreme Commander Snope. He looked appropiately intimidating and powerful. Looks old and battle scarred too. Where did this guy come from and where was he during the original trilogy? I have my own theory. I think it's Darth Plaigous. Guy is powerful enough that he tricked Sidious into thinking he killed him and has been in the shadows manipulating events for generations.

But anyway, yeah. Fucking awesome movie. J.J. knocked it out of the park.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote