View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 09:12 PM   #465
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I imagine that it will just be GFW Heavyweight, GFW Impact Grand (I hate that name), GFW X-Division, etc. The NEX-GEN will probably just be dropped and never spoken about again with Cody gone, since that belt is basically the same thing. The elephant in the room is what to do about the Impact Grand. It feels like a proper mid-card title on Moose, but it's got that goofy shit and pre-existing stigma around it, but they've already created a mess with these titles. It wouldn't surprise me to just see it renamed to your traditional mid-cardy title -- Intercontinental, US or Television, to be honest.
Agree its a good title for Moose in the mid card. He's also took it and defend in NOAH and AAA. Could live with it being GFW Impact Championship and treated as a TV type title defended on Impact. Need to drop the rounds though.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote