Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 01:59 PM   #7310
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Jerry Jones rumored to have played a major role in getting the league to approve all three teams to move due to his marketing company having connections with these teams. Also the rumored reason why the Miami owner voted no for the Raiders move was because Jones cut into his business there and/or beat him to a lucrative deal with Vegas.

Quote:
Tim Kawakami‏ @timkawakami

The more I talk to people around this, the more obvious it becomes: Jerry Jones is driving every bit of this...

As I said yesterday, through his marketing company--Legends--Jones will have some sway over the Rams, Chargers, 49ers and Raiders...

Legends will handle suites and sponsorships for the Las Vegas stadium, including potentially the largest naming rights deal ever...

It is estimated that Legends/Jones' take from the combined Rams/Chargers/49ers/Raiders new stadium activity: Hundreds of millions.

Most remarkable thing (to me) is Jones/Legends will get hundreds of millions of out this, while taking none of the financial risk.