View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 10:36 PM   #1602
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by Super CenaReigns:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Roman Reigns is not scheduled for any of the Raw house shows this coming week nor for Raw in Providence. Strangely, the WWE web site also doesn't list Brock Lesnar for Providence even though that has been scheduled for his return and as of this writing Lesnar is "absolutely" scheduled for the show. We'll update on this later today. Randy Orton is also not scheduled for the only Smackdown house show this week which is in Portland, ME.
Quote:
WWE Tribute to the Troops last night did 1,401,000 viewers. Last year's show did 1,383,000 viewers but it was way down from all prior years.
Quote:
Low Ki vs. MVP was announced for the 1/11 MLW show in Orlando at Gilt Nightclub. Matt Riddle, Jimmy Havoc, MVP, Jeff Cobb, Tom Lawlor and Shane Strickland are also on the show.

AAW on 12/30 in Merrionette Park, IL at 115 Bourbon Street has Windy City Classic 13 with Rey Fenix vs. Jeff Cobb for the AAW title, Eddie Kingston vs. David Starr with the loser having to manage the winner for one year in a street fight, Sami Callihan & Dave & Jake Crist vs. Myron Reed & Stephen Wolf & Trey Miguel, Matt Riddle vs. ACH, Sean Waltman & Paco vs. Connor Braxton & Jake Something.

There is a show on 12/17 in Kennedale, TX at the Soccer Zone Arena with Penta 0M & Rey Fenix vs. M-ximo & La Mascara, Black Taurus vs. Keith Lee and Sammy Guevara vs. Flip Gordon vs. Ultimo Ninja vs Draztick Boy.
Quote:
It appears that Noam Dar will be out of action for the next several months.

After WWE announced on 205 Live this week that Dar had a knee injury that would require surgery, an article on WWE.com noted that Dar underwent successful surgery on his left knee in Orlando yesterday. WWE claims that Dar suffered the injury, which was a "bucket handle" tear of his meniscus, in the cruiserweight fatal four-way match on the November 27th episode of Raw. He then got an MRI done this Monday after weeks of lingering issues.

While the exact time it will take him to recover from the injury hasn't been confirmed, Dar said in the WWE.com article that he's more than likely going to be out for around five months. Dar also said he hopes training at the Performance Center will reduce the timetable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Enzo is mad at the DMV in Delaware because they have an issue with him using a drawing of genitalia as his signature. I am not making this up. I almost wrote "Enzo says he is a dick" as the headline.
TPWW Frontpage has more details and the wiener drawing used as his signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
ROH is holding a big Final Battle sale with 25% off apparel and 35% off DVDs and Accessories, which you can shop at by clicking here.
Link: http://www.rohwrestling.com/shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Impact Wrestling star Grado announced that his mother passed away today, writing the following tribute on his official Facebook page:

"After a long fight, my Mum passed away peacefully this morning. She was my biggest inspiration for everything I’ve ever done. I had to beg her to be in the first Insane Fight Club and I am glad she eventually gave in. I’ll never forget her watching the telly waiting on Eastenders coming on and the trailer for it appeared and they had used a clip of her moaning about seeing me getting skelped with a steel chair during a match and there being blood pouring everywhere. “GRAEME YOU GET DOON THIS STAIRS THE NOO, AM AFFRONTED”

Then at The Hydro when Al Snow asked me during the day if she would be up for getting involved in our match. I gave her a phone to get her thoughts. She was in the boozer with all my mates and shouted to everyone “HERE, Av to slap Al Snow the night!”. I had to bite my lip to stop me from peeing myself when it happened, her and My Dad steaming in the front row trying to leather Al Snow.

I am absolutely heart broken, she was my biggest fan. I hope I will continue to make you proud. #GradosMaw"
Link: https://www.facebook.com/gradowrestl...type=3&theater

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Becky Lynch is being figured into creative plans on the Smackdown brand for early January, so she is about to finish up filming the latest Marine film.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
World Wrestling Entertainment will present the 2017 Clash of Champions PPV from Boston, MA this Sunday 12/17, featuring the following announced lineup:

*WWE champion AJ Styles vs. Jinder Mahal.

*WWE Smackdown Tag Team champions The Usos vs. New Day vs. Chad Gable & Shelton Benjamin vs. Aiden English & Rusev.

*Lumberjack Match: WWE Smackdown Women's champion Charlotte Flair vs. Natalya.

*WWE United States champion Baron Corbin vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Bobby Roode.

*Randy Orton & Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn with Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan as guest referees. If Zayn and Owens lose, they are fired from WWE.

*The Bludgeon Brothers vs. Breezango.

*Mojo Rawley vs. Zack Ryder. (Kickoff Show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
TMZ is reporting that a deal between WWE and Ronda Rousey is nowhere close to being done. They claim in their story that after speaking to multiple sources on each side that a deal between the UFC fighter and WWE hasn't even got off the ground. One source stated that Rousey had not even begun negotiations with WWE yet.

This flies in the face of a recent Sports Illustrated report that Rousey's WWE deal was "imminent."

As previously reported on PWInsider.com, there has been communication between the two sides and Rousey, sometimes privately, has worked out at the WWE Performance Center. Rousey made an appearance at Wrestlemania several years ago alongside The Rock doing a segment with Triple H and Stephanie McMahon and appeared in the crowd at a number of Mae Young Classic events, teasing the idea of the MMA Four Horsewomen against WWE's own Four Horsewomen in Bayley, Charlotte Flair, Sasha Banks and Becky Lynch.

While the idea of that eight woman tag has excited WWE fans, it appears it's not just yet on the horizon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestleInc
A new episode of "Table For Three" will air on the WWE Network after Monday's RAW goes off the air. The episode will feature Finn Balor talking with The Hardys. Below is the synopsis:

"Finn Balor and The Hardys discuss the motivations behind their most extreme personas and share personal tales of their paths to WWE."
Quote:
As noted, former Impact Wrestling X Division Champion & British Boot Camp winner Rockstar Spud (James Michael Curtin) is scheduled to debut with WWE at next week's RAW in Providence, RI and 205 Live in Newark, NJ. In the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer revealed that officials at Impact weren't happy with Spud's signing.

Spud is expected to immediately start in WWE's cruiserweight division. After he signed a contract with the WWE in October, the company was waiting on his working visa to come through so he can get started. Meltzer wrote that some people at Impact were upset because they had spent a significant amount of money to assist Spud with getting his visa taken care of before he quit to accept the WWE offer.

Spud had previously worked for Impact since 2012, when he beat Marty Scurll to win the British Boot Camp reality show to earn a contract. Impact spent nearly $20,000 in legal fees straighten out any issues with the immigration offices in the U.K. so Spud can return to the U.S. Two weeks after he returned to the country, he asked for his release from Impact and was granted it in September.
Quote:
As noted, former WWE cruiserweight champion Rich Swann has been suspended indefinitely following his arrest on Sunday. In the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer noted how the rest of the WWE locker room reacted to the news.

According to Meltzer, many superstars were shocked to hear what happen but the people who knew Swann and his wife Vannarah Riggs, who works the indies as Su Yung, well knew that a situation like this was possible. Many who knew them from their time on the independent circuit would describe both of them as "broken" because of events in their lives before wrestling. They were able to find love in each other, but the relationship was believed to be combustible to begin with.

With Swann's future in the WWE currently up in the air, other superstars feel bad for how this might affect him and his wife financially. Meltzer noted that it's possible his WWE career is over for good.

Some other sheet news includes:

Some stuff from the TPWW Frontpage:
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote