View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 07:04 PM   #935
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vastardikai View Post
Is it wrong that I wouldn't mind seeing this at Wrestlemania?

Real Americans vs. Big Show and Mysterio.

Real Americans win after Cesaro hits a UFO on Mysterio. Big Show is angry after the match, starts attacking Rey. Coulter enjoys it because "Fuck Mysterio, he's Mexican." Out comes Hulk Hogan, to the shock of everyone Hogan fights off Big Show for a bit, attempts a slam but can't do it. He staggers, favoring his back. Show readies the WMD. He rears back and... Cesaro stops it. He fires a series of European Uppercuts, staggering the big man. Then, from nowhere, Body Slams the Big Show. From there, maybe a Giant Swing of like 3 revolutions, enough that the crowd sees him do it.

From here Coulter and Swagger come back into the ring, wanting to celebrate with a fine American like Hogan. Hogan wants none of it. Swagger pushes Hogan, Cesaro nails Swagger. Cesaro sends Swagger over the top. Hogan does the same to Coulter. Then Cesaro and Hogan pose together to "Real American."

Lame as hell, but whatever.
I'd love that.

I had a similar idea with Hogan coming to the rescue of Big Show and Rey Mysterio (or some other face), but I like the Cesaro face turn.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote