View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 09:35 PM   #77
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I feel like it needs to be pointed out the following:

1. Wonder Woman is considered part of the DC Trinity (Alongside Superman and Batman).

2. Wonder Woman is a feminist Icon, up there with Rosie the Riveter and stuff like that.

3. Wonder Woman is the least represented part of the DC Universe, with the above two points considered. Before this movie, She had (for her own stuff) a failed Pilot, the classic series with Linda Carter, and an Animated Movie. That's it. Timmverse Batman alone is bigger than WW's entire stand alone programs/movies. (seriously, Batman: TAS, Batman: The Series, New Batman Adventues, and Batman Beyond). Batman's movies (not even counting animated movies) triple it. Batman's animated movies triple it if not quadruple it. Superman's movies alone double it. And Superman TV shows also double it.

And this isn't counting stuff like Superfriends, Justice League, and Batman vs. Superman that has her in the ensemble.

And when you consider how Comic Fans treat casuals and outsiders (Read: Women), yeah I get a fucking Women Only screening or two. Hell, it shouldn't be limited to just one theater in the country.

And sadly, I also get why Kaylx's drawers are in a twist.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote