Thread: Dark Souls
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 04:59 PM   #115
RoXer
History's Greatest, Mr. E

RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RoXer makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
FUCKING LIGHTNING WINGED SPEAR

Started off this morning trying to beat the stray dragon and would get to about half or so with the crystal halberd. So instead of risking it breaking on me I decided to finally ascend a weapon. Dunno why I decided on a Lightning Winged Spear but I did and I don't regret it. It is making life so much easier.

Went back to Anor Londo to get it made and on my way back, noticed a cage. Actually, I noticed it the first time but I guess I just forgot about it. It's a shortcut so you don't have to go through Sen's Fortress all the way through. Nifty. I remember seeing it on my first playthrough too but I guess I just forgot about it.

Grinded out an extra level, went back in to face the stray dragon. Using the anti-fall spell really helps since you don't take any damage falling through the floor. He killed me but then I decided to use most of Havel's Armor since it is very anti-fire. I think I went with Black Iron leggings so I wasn't over my equip load.

Kicked his ass. Suck my dick.

Grinded out another level and I don't know where I'm going to go from here. Might try those two prowling demons in Sen's Fortress that were giving me trouble. Might also help out with taking down some bosses with people. We'll see.
RoXer is offline   Reply With Quote