View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 08:01 PM   #37080
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
With 205 Live approaching its first birthday and having an uncertain future, I was wondering which guys would be in danger of being cut should the division fold.

I assume the three that came from the main roster in the first place - Neville, Kalisto, and Enzo would all be safe. Neville may be finished with the division anyway.

Cedric Alexander, Akira Tozawa, and Rich Swann almost strike me as being too good to cut. Maybe a couple of them will end up in NXT for a bit but I'm not sure I see any of them receiving the boot.

The Brian Kendrick has greatly mended the fences with WWE, and even if they decided they didn't have room for him on the main roster I'm quite certain he'll wind up in NXT as a trainer.

Jack Gallagher has a unique gimmick that could be plugged in wherever, and I think they're keen to keep a Brit on the main roster.

Drew Gulak's politician gimmick I think could play on either brand. He's a great mat-based wrestler as opposed to the flippy style of the other cruiserweights, so he could work good matches with guys out of the division. Supposedly they had him doing seminars in NXT before he was even signed so that tells me they value his presence.

Tony Nese I think may find work as an enhancement guy just because he has a fantastic look, plus he's in more televised matches than anyone else in the division.

So that leaves me with the rest. TJP, Gran Metalik, Noam Dar, Ariya Daivari, Mustafa Ali, Lince Dorado. They're the ones that I think may be in some trouble. Of they group TJP figures to be the safest, but they abandoned his initial push after a month and he's just kinda been "there".
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote