View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 02:49 PM   #1303
Nicky Fives
b/c 5 is better than 4

Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nicky Fives got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
Might be another major update, with purpose of tweaking RD...I do know they confirmed via Twitter that there will now be 4 picks for a win and 2 for a loss in RD starting this weekend's cycle...also guessing they're adding in the much-requested energy boost card drop for KotR possibilities into the shards.

Don't think they'll do anything major other than that, maybe just a few other very minor tweaks. We'll know in a few hours though, I guess.
I didn't find it too bad getting only 3 shards, but I seem to be in the vast minority and will not complain..... I do enjoy the possibility of drawing energy cards, my KOTR always seems to suffer in that mode.....
Nicky Fives is offline   Reply With Quote