View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 07:02 PM   #206
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Are we talking brand switches? They usually use SmackDown as a place for experiments to then get pushed on Raw. Jinder Mahal and Baron Corbin to Raw make the most sense, especially because Roman Reigns is going to need heels after WrestleMania. They also sometimes promote hot acts, so The Usos heading over would not surprise me in the least. Naomi would then likely head over with Jimmy.

Raw --> SmackDown is more about giving guys who aren't getting head room star pushes, or getting underwhelming acts back onto the show where they can experiment with them. It's a lot harder to call. A lot of people see Samoa Joe going over. I actually think Finn Balor is likely at this point, given how cold he is. He might take Gallows & Anderson over with him. You'd also probably trade a woman, so it wouldn't surprise me if either Sasha Banks or Bayley is sent over for a fresh coat of paint. Banks, just seems that little more likely, since they probably don't want all their black girls on one show (you know that is how they think).

I've thought for the longest time that Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose might head to SmackDown and get singles pushes alongside each other, but I'm starting to question that now. I think AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura and Finn Balor might have SmackDown on lock. An AJ Styles/Seth Rollins trade would not surprise me in the least, however. Or, fuck it, just dump Ambrose and Rollins on SmackDown and send AJ and, fuck it, Mojo Rawley over to Raw.

But anyway, my most certain moves are the SmackDown to Raw ones:

* Jinder
* Corbin
* Rawley
* Usos
* Naomi
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote