View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 07:27 PM   #282
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
So comparing this to every wresling game ever what does this one do WELL?
The presentation blows me away every year, as does the capabilities of the creation suite. I really want the WWE games to be good because of this, but they have just disappointed me every year.

But presentation doesn't mean jack if the gameplay is broken and boring. And the amazing aesthetics of CAWS don't mean anything if they all play the same, and feel "empty". Keep in mind, this is still a great party game, if you want to throw a few back and have fun with your buds. But for that hardcore niche audience that enjoys a single player experience, it doesn't hold a candle to great series like fir pro or the Aki games. Stevie Richards actually put it best. He said that for all their incredible aesthetics, the WWE games lack the "heart" of the in ring performance as an art form, and fire pro captures it perfectly.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote