View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 01:55 PM   #359
DAMN iNATOR
Rigged from the start

DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DAMN iNATOR makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercenary View Post
Training up my SR pro Big Show, and SR Paiges now, and just got an UR Sheamus....I hate Sheamus
Yeah, base cards at any rarity are too often bested by max ✭ cards 2 rarity levels below...for example, as you may have seen I posted yesterday:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
HOLY SHIT R MAX ✭ Batista is a motherfucking BEAST...he took down a motherfucking UR Sheamus!
Now, if that had been a SR MAX ✭ Batista instead of R, that wouls be one thing, but it wasn't. The deck rarity and card balancing systems are fucked 32,784 ways to Sunday and they sorely need to improve the drop rate for exhibition according to people's deck levels, i.e. receiving SR cards more often when one's deck rarity is SR to SR++. So angry, I actually revised my review on Google Play from ✭✭✭✭ to ✭ and explained about this and an apparently frighteningly common problem with the game freezing up people's phones and other mobile devices and causing them to have to restart their devices. Not sure how often I'll continue to play if these issues aren't rectified soon.
DAMN iNATOR is offline   Reply With Quote