View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 12:51 PM   #292
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Mantis View Post
He's really boring, both in ring and as a character. He's not the worst wrestler on the roster, but absolutely nothing he does in-ring looks great, the only thing about him that pops are his veins. His gimmick is uninspired, overdone and unoriginal. His post match promo was just growling off a checklist of things that should get heel heat. Blah.

I also think Baron Corbin is super boring and don't like him either, hence why he is so low on the list.
I dont disagree, Mahal has never been real entertaining outside of 3MB and was probably the worst of the three. Im willing to see where they go with this and if it adds anything to Mahal's character. I like Corbin though, his character is a bit bland but I think he's solid in the ring and has gotten alot better in the last year working with guys like Styles and Ambrose. Really dont think the Lone Wolf gimmick is right for him though and he could use a valet or a manager.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote