Thread: Fallout 4
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 01:40 AM   #853
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drave View Post
Found him in Sanctuary in some dog house I didn't even know existed.

Finally have a proper adhesive farm now, makes life tons easier. Just started the Minutemen quest line now as well.

Decided to stick with The Institute on this play through. Aside from the 1 detail having to do with The Institute, the ending is very wank.
I mentioned building doghouses to help find him before. I didn't think about the prebuilt one behind that one house in Sanctuary. My bad. It was easy to overlook, as is the chemestry lab behind another one of those shitty, rundown houses in that town.

The funny thing about that was I was about to build one when i found it, so I just moved it to another part of town where I keep all my craft tables, and used the junk to build something else. The meth lab, not the doghouse. I didn't know about the thing either, and wondered where Dogmeat went to when I dismissed him in Sanctuary. Thought the house I built was bugged, or Sanctuary was. Guess he just went over there.
Tom Guycott is online now   Reply With Quote