View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 11:33 AM   #47
Miotch
On-nO Asscii to Asscii

Miotch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Miotch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Miotch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Miotch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Miotch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Miotch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Miotch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Miotch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Miotch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Miotch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Miotch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Miotch got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
So putting some more perspective into it, I'll give you something other than "Ugh. That was poor."

I think the show has potential. The dialogue was at an almost terrible level and outside of the Asian woman I thought most of the actors were really rough. Even Coulson doesn't seem to mesh with the style and feel of the show. He just feels really out of place.

I did like the tie in to Iron Man 3 with the antagonist, though, and I can see it getting better as time goes on.
Miotch is offline   Reply With Quote