View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 04:46 AM   #250
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
Yep. Makes all the sense in the world to build new stats for the future of the company by constantly feeding them to ME guys so the ME guys can bury them a mile deep.
Orton is coming off a WWE Title program loss. The way the company told the story was so poor that the logical progression of the story should have been Orton getting the belt back too, but they cheated fans out of that. Mahal would constantly look like he wasn't in Orton's league, and needed constant help to escape. If I were a more average fan, I'd be pissed that Orton is no longer going after the belt -- because their narrative is that he is better. You need to reward the fans' faith in Orton if he is going to still mean something as the a main event attraction for the WWE moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Your mistake is thinking they have any intention on building Russev up. He is now exactly what they intend him to be.
This is exactly it. Whether it is because they don't like him, don't like that he's banging Lana, don't like his tweets, don't like his haircut, or just feel that Joe is better at that sort of thing than him, they don't want him to be a main event dude for them. Otherwise he would be a main event dude for them. Orton is a main event dude for them.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote