View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 07:11 PM   #55
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Knuckle View Post
I was mostly asking so I could hear who the other participants were, not because I was uninterested in seeing the newer talent. But obviously having talent in there that I've heard of is going to draw me into the product more than people I've never heard of. It's up to those new guys (and the ones I've heard of) to deliver and keep me drawn into the product though.

That and I figure they'd have more people I've heard of if their willing to offer one of them a million dollars.
This is everyone announced so far based on recent reports. More already signed up but didn't get publicly announced yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 411Mania
5 Star Wrestling Champion and movie star: John Morrison

– Former WWE stars Carlito, Chris Masters,

– Former NFL star and current IMPACT Grand Champion: Moose

– IMPACT wrestling star & current World of Sport (WOS) Champion: Grado

– ITV WOS stars Zack Gibson, El Ligero & Kenny Williams

– Lucha Underground stars Angelico & Shane Strickland

– British stars such as Jack Jester, Kid Fite, ‘Showstealer’ Nathan Cruz, Flash Morgan Webster, BT Gunn
Also recently got RVD on board for the tournament.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote