View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 03:35 AM   #89
RaginRonic
Hellraiser Extraordinaire

RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)RaginRonic is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Guycott View Post
This totally calls for WWE to licence The Final Countdown.
As a fan of the group that did that song and same-named album in 1986, EUROPE(from Stockholm, Sweden; has had 7 members in their history; were originally operating from 1982-1992, came back for a one-off on Dec. 31, 1999 with 6 members, and have had a stable lineup since their more permanent reunion in 2003(6 albums released since, ALL good music too)), that would be insane to hear THAT song on WWE Television, especially if they could get EUROPE(Joey Tempest on vocals, John Norum on guitars, John Leven on bass, Mic Michaeli on keyboards, Ian Haugland on drums) to perform that song live at WrestleMania, and over 75,000 loudly busting out the chorus to it....good GOD, that imagery in my head....holy shit! @.O

What's also good about that? EUROPE is a group who could allow such a performance to stay on the DVD/Bluray release of that Mania they'd perform at. They're more than willing to deal that way, because they absolutely love their fans, and want their fans, regardless of where they are in the world, to get everything they want like that.

I've been a fan of theirs since 1997, so I just know that by heart.

XB
RaginRonic is offline   Reply With Quote