View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 03:26 PM   #16
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Even as a child, I was more into Macho Man than I was Hogan, but that doesn't discount for the millions that were into Hogan and how big a star he was. His look is iconic and his charisma off the charts

His matches, however, were extremely formulaic and he continued having them long after they were successful. His peak was incredible from a popularity standpoint however.

HBK on the other hand, is light years removed from Hogan in the ring. His matches were exciting, dramatic and fueled with emotion. Watching him was my very favourite time to be a wrestling fan.

With that said, I can't go against him cause HBK symbolises everything I love about wrestling and why I can't really get into it in 2017.

He is the best of all time for me
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote