View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 11:31 PM   #739
alvarado52
Two weeks.

alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)alvarado52 puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane Knight View Post
Yes, but a lot of what drew me in was that it was a hybrid shooter/RPG. When you streamline the RPG out, it's a fairly standard shooter. Inventory was kind of the least of my concerns, but taking out skills kind of made builds boring. It also reduced variety. I can see why they revised the "ammo" system, but it was dumb. This story was less engaging, which is a shame because it was somewhat more original than the first. If they were going to take out so much, they could have at least given us more kewl powerz. Or something.
it sounds like you were more into the whole 'loot' thing, which was completely removed from ME2. The skills were still there, and very important if you played on a certain difficulty (NO way could you beat it on insanity with Warp/biotics).

It wasnt a JRPG, thats for sure...but i dont think you should be expecting that from a north american company.
alvarado52 is offline   Reply With Quote