View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 08:33 AM   #4511
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm not totally sold the Patriots will win this game. I seriously think theres something to be said about that week 17 matchup being so close and the fact that New York has won 10 straight road games this year, including in Dallas and Green Bay in a Blizzard. And all my Manning love aside, lets be honest, Eli can dodge bullets right now. This guy is lights out. He's become the man. I also just get the feeling the football Gods are behind Tom Coughlin this year. After all the shit he's put up with coaching this team. All the shit he's had to deal with. You realise this guy practically battled the entire team to believe in him for like 3 years. And he finally won. Takes some real balls to hang in like Coughlin has with the Giants. Takes balls for Eli to step up like he has finally after all the critisim and the Tiki bs.

I think the Giants have a serious shot to win this. There secondary isnt horrible, just rather average. The LB'ers are pretty good and they have the best defensive line in the league.

This game comes down to two things to me. Can the Giants recievers keep from dropping passes and how many holding penaltys will we see called agains the Patriots. There O-line gets away with murder. I mean, most plays might be considered some sort of holding, but they've show replay during games of the Pats Oline literally tackling guys and no flags. There a great offensive line for sure. Probably the best, but seriously, some of the holding penalty's they've gotten away with were unbelievable. Like Troy Polamalu incomplete pass ruling, unbelievable.