View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 04:47 PM   #4489
Jesus Shuttlesworth

Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Seymour was trying to get Ellis Hobbs to do 5 push ups, I Hobbs lost a bet to Big Sey over the Georgia/Hawaii game and has to give him 5 push ups whenever he tells him too. They cut away before he ever did it. The NFL Network coverage was kinda shitty from what I saw, they just only focused on the star players, which is expected but I mean they barely showed anything else from anyone not named Brady, Moss or Belichick. Well they did interview Larry Izzo real quick which was pretty hilarious because he had a huge lip in and was sitting into a bottle. Steve Mariucci conducted that interview by himself off the side so that was pretty funny as well, when they where cutting away he yelled "PISAN!" They also kept cutting away randomly to the table where the analysts where talking. I dunno, we've had/will have 2 weeks of that when everything is all said and done. I would have rather just seen all the different shit going on