View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 05:18 PM   #2163
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA

Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
I really don't. It's a game-changer in the right way. You could always say restart from the beginning if you really wanted to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
When you die, manually restart mission from the start. No checkpoints, hardcore man, enjoy.
Yay options!

And they even have one to let you skip if you suck too much. So everyone wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savior View Post
That's what we used to do on NES.

GTA:SA was good where it would let you skip a boring part if you fail.

I felt so much happier when I beat GTA:VC's final mission with no check points than I do now when I beat current gen games
What Fignuts said. You didn't spend a fifteen minute drive to get to the action in NES games. Even RPGs were more straightforward than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
Magic. Duh.

Or it might be the meth.
Meth is magic. Why do you think Walter White's prognosis changed?

Either meth is magic, or his first doctor was ECG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savior View Post
Yeah I'm going to unless online engrosses me.
Good luck with that. This game is quite capricious and still has more than a few boring missions.

Nothing quite like getting ten minutes into the replay of a mission and then being DQed from the gold due to a random headshot.
Kane Knight is offline   Reply With Quote