View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 03:23 PM   #165
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm really not looking forward to the rest of this year on SmackDown, if I'm honest. I feel slightly pessimistic when I think of SmackDown in 2017.

It's mostly because of how much Triple H & Co. seem to have a raging hard-on for Baron Corbin. Like I've said many times, it completely boggles my mind how he's managed to get the push he's gotten so far. The guy is just flat-out shit.

This week on SmackDown the crowd were hot for Bryan (obviously) and then The Miz came to the ring and the crowd were still pretty hot, then Corbin's music hits and the crowd just dies instantly. He managed to suck the arena dry.

He keeps winning his matches and they keep referring to Corbin as a future WWE Champion, but how is that WWE Champion material? Even Roman Reigns gets a reaction. Sure, it's not the reaction the guys in the back want, but it's still a reaction and a hell of a lot better than what Corbin can achieve.

When you have a guy that can kill a hot crowd with only the first note of his theme, go on to bore them with his mic skills and then proceed to completely suck in the ring, you shouldn't really be pushing him to be a future WWE Champion.

You should be sending him back to developmental.

At this rate, I can honestly see Corbin being a WWE Champion by 2018.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote