View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 08:42 PM   #162
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
That's exactly who I was talking about. This is WrestleMania, it's time for a Lance Cade resurrection.

Sincerely though, I would be intrigued to see a Trevor Murdoch return. Not right now, obviously, but down the line, he'd be an intriguing Wyatt Family member. Why do they all need to be giant monsters? Trevor could be singing songs in the background as Bray is foreground telling stories. But I kind of feel like that about every mid-card aimless act that I think could use a boost. Jack Swagger is the one I routinely think "Man, it would just shake off that good boy American stigma he's got." Wyatt, Rowan, Murdoch & Swagger would seem like a light crowd, but I think it'd actually have a pretty interesting dynamic. Murdoch & Swagger as the tag team and Rowan as the heavy that just stands around and helps out the team and Bray in singles. Rowan doing squash matches would be fun too. It probably won't get as over as what Strowman is doing, but Rowan is a little better in the ring than Strowman, if not quite as charismatic.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote