View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 06:21 PM   #46
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Magnus was pushed while he was way too green. Same with crimson. Helk crison had been bumping for a year when he started there...magnus wasnt much different.
I've heard he got a lot better, and I think I saw some of his teamwork with Samoa Joe. I've got nothing against the guy and I think he would actually make a fine WWE signing. I dunno, something about him just doesn't seem "exciting." Like he's a solid hand, a good talent, does everything right -- but he's such a WWE talent that it feels like you're watching everybody else?

I'm not articulating my Magnus feelings well. It feels like you'd be putting the belt on him because he's the sort of guy something trying to be like the WWE would put the belt on. No statement is made by it. Nothing is really achieved. He's your perennial TNA/GFW/not-WWE champion. If they had a secondary belt, yeah sure.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote