View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 08:07 PM   #88
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maluco View Post
Think people are being harsh on HHH in here. He had some awesome matches and feuds. At his peak, he was fantastic.

He has some great feuds on the rise to being a star and by the time he got there, he was legit. Had a great look, fantastic presentation (entrance, theme, etc...), was great in the ring for a long time and on top of everything, he was as tough as nails. (Finishing matches with a completely torn quad via walls of Jericho)

Amazing feuds with guys like Mankind, Rock, HBK, not just one, but two top stables in DX and Evolution.

I think he went on too long possibly and the McMahon/Helmsley era gave him far too much of an on-screen presence, but at his best he was phenomenal. Every bit a main event star.
Yep as I said, fantastic from Jan. 2000- WM X7. After that it was downhill, before that he was Mr. Midcard (and he deserved to be that). Don't get me wrong when he came back from the quad tear, every now and again he'd really deliver, but most of the time he wasn't that great and contributed to a strong decline.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote