View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 02:47 PM   #1
hb2k
Do Unto Others...

hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Book on the life of Brian Pillman coming out end of October

With it being a particular anniversary today, I feel it's the appropriate time to announce the upcoming release of my first book.

At the end of October, Crazy Like A Fox - The Definitive Chronicle of Brian Pillman 20 Years Later will be available on Amazon and other online retailers. The book offers the most in-depth analysis of Brian's personal and professional life ever compiled, with unheard details of his football and wrestling careers complimented by exclusive interviews with close friends and colleagues, such as:

- The Pillman family
- Dave Meltzer (Wrestling Observer Newsletter editor and close friend of Brian's)
- Kim Wood (Cincinnati Bengals strength coach, father figure to Pillman and co-creator of the Loose Cannon)
- Bruce Hart (Brian's trainer, partner in Bad Company and close friend)
- Raven (Former travelling partner, worked together in WCW and ECW)
- Jim Cornette (Booking committee member for WCW and the WWF during Brian's time in both)
- Mark Madden (Former PWTorch writer and confidant to Pillman)
- Les Thatcher (Promoter of the Pillman Memorial Shows)
- And many more...

I know there are a few Pillman fans on here, so thought it would be cool to post...

Crazy Like A Fox - The Definitive Chronicle of Brian Pillman 20 Years Later
**Featuring interviews with members of the Pillman family, Dave Meltzer, Kim Wood, Raven, Jim Cornette, Mark Madden, Shane Douglas, Mark Coleman, Alex Marvez, Les Thatcher and many more close friends and colleagues**
Available on Amazon now:
http://amzn.to/2h93SxL
hb2k is offline   Reply With Quote