View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 06:06 AM   #34681
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dastardly Dale Newstead View Post
No1 said you were wrong. They just liked it and you were a huge fucking weiner about it. Youre a good poster but your opinion is not the be all end all of the forum so sometimes your reactions are a bit much.
You take them to be a bit much. You constantly project these emotions onto me that I simply don't have. You seem to take everything I say literally. Language can be hyperbolic or emotive without actually carrying the tone you get from it. A communication issue, but you take it as gospel, like I was having a mental breakdown or something. I was just getting bored. And I don't mean that aimed at anyone in particular or anything, it was just the critical level of the conversation. People enjoy different types of conversation, and that's cool too, but there was very little by way of "Hey, let's actually talk about this."

I don't think my opinion is the end-all, be-all. I've had many disagreements with posters I enjoy conversing with. I'm sorry I've given you the impression that I think that.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote